As is known, the World Health Organization declared the coronavirus (COVID-19) as a pandemic on March 11, 2020 . In parallel with the circumstances in the world countries,the outbreak is expected to increase in out country. In this term, our priority is to continue to provide our high – quality services and to protect the health of our employees and their families.
Our applications to provide our services without interruption are as follows ;
- Our customer representatives will work alternately from the workplace and home, unless needed.
- Our employees will be available during working hours, as always, via e-mail and mobile phones.
- Employees on duty are planned to provide information coordination in our office.
- Our production line will continue to serve at full capacity.
- Our shipments continue.There may be a slowdown in delivery times depending on the service.
- Please get information for stock confirmation and product suplly due to the disruption customs in our import and export activities
- Our employees are informed about individiual measures to reduce the risk transmission oh the diase
- Our offices and the areas we use are cleaned and disinfected regularly
We wish healthy and safe days for all our business partners.